Monday, April 5, 2010

More photography...

Ok so the more I do photography the more i absolutely fall in love with it. I love to be able to show the world through my eyes.. These are some that i took of one of the newest additions of my family. she was 17 days old in these pictures. this is my happy little St. Patricks Day cousin.























Ok and now for easter,











Our family got together the Saturday before Easter to dye eggs with all the cousins... *Minus a few* There were about 14 kids there... give or take a few... plus my aunts, uncles, grandparents. ya there were a lot of us. One thing i love about Easter with my moms family is the love that is just genuinely shared between all of us. Everyone gets along everyone loves each other, we are pretty much a picture perfect LDS family. *not saying we are perfect, just saying it has a strong religious base..* Love my family.

No comments: